Swank place next to Bull Creek Park.
Description per realtor:
Palm Springs-style, “Googie” influenced, airplane shaped house.
- 3502sf, single story, 4/3, 3 living, 2 car garage, exercise/yoga room, green house.
- Kidney shaped swimming pool, plus another party patio off the kitchen with lava fireplace.
- .52 acres adjacent to Bull Creek Park with Bull Creek Canyon Views with old growth live oaks, circular drive, cactus gardens.
- Custom built in 1967 by eccentric NW Hills builder for his personal home.
- Totally updated in past two years—including but not limited to: electric, tankless H2O, low flow commodes, kitchen, master bath and hall bath remodel
- Lava and fossil walls and other features.
- Floating lava rock fireplace.
- Analog whole house sound. (for the old skool set) .
- 11 sets of sliding glass doors—west facing with Low E. All beds are adjacent to pool for an Orbit Inn-60’s motel feel. (But friends say it’s way better than the Hotel San Jose!)
- Walk in closets in all bedrooms, his/hers in master.
- Custom espresso tinted brick herringbone floors, epoxy pebble floors and terrazzo in master bath.
- Silestone counters in master/kitchen/hall bath.
- Recently redone hall bath with soaking tub, Rhino casement window with view from tub, penny round backsplash and Italian porcelain tub surround, Italian sconce fixtures, Kohler fixtures, custom made walnut floating vanity.
- zoned AC (2006).
- Organically maintained lawn.
- Jenn Air appliance package including pro 6 burner range. All appliances convey.
- Featured in Austin Monthly Magazine, August 2007.
Eileen Gill, Realtor, GRI
The Marye Company